16 July 2008

My 1 month birthday





So it was my 1 month birthday on Tuesday. Of course all the family came and there was a cake and presents. It was only later that I realised that it was also my mum's xx year birthday. If I put her real age I am afraid that my food source will be cut off and I do not want to lie to you my dear readers.




I somehow feel that they forgot that it was my birthday as all the presents were for my mum and she also got the cake. Of course I got some of the cake later, but it is nto really the same when you get it in a milky format about 2 hours later!!!




I had even been working on a party trick by lifting my head, but this was not even enough and I was put to bed when I fell asleep a little bit.

1 comment:

Seda Alpar said...

Sevgili Josefine Defne,
Dünyaya gelişinle ailene ve bize sonsuz mutluluk verdin:) Bu hayatta geçireceğin sayısız ayların ilkini geride bırakırken sonraki yeni ay ve yaş günlerinde sana bol bol uyku:P , anne ve babanla geçireceğin sağlıklı, huzurlu, neşe ve şans dolu günler diliyoruz. En yakın zamanda görüşmek üzere tatlı kız...
Seni seviyoruz,
Seda&Arda&Nehir