23 July 2008

Heath


So it has gotten really hot in Istanbul. I thought that the heath was not going to be a problem for me, but when it is over 30 all the time then I get uncomfortable. My parents didn't figure out what to do with me until in the evening the other day when they finally gave me a bath.


I think that I will be happy in the bathroom also in the future. The rumour on the girl baby websites is that when we get older then we will be spending a lot of time in the bathroom. I am not so sure about this right now, but I suppose I will have to wait and see.


Anyway I really like having a bath and I stay very still when they put me in the water.


Last week I went to the doctor. She said that I have grown a lot in the first month. Actually I put on 1.3kg and grew 6cm since I was born. This is fine with me as long as they carry me around.

No comments: