01 December 2008

5,5 months







Recently I have realised that my arms are not just something sticking out of my body without a real end, but that I have five fingers at the end of each arm. It is amazing what you can do with these fingers. I can grap things, I have especially become fond of my mum's hair which fit perfectly into my hand both on the left and of the right side of her head. I also tried with doing the same thing with my dad, but somehow it did not really work... I am wondering why, sometimes his hair on his face is longer than the hair on his head.


I have also learned this turning thing. So when I lie on my back I can now turn around so that I lie on my stomach. It was fun the first couple of times, but now I am feeling like a circus horse doing the same trick all the time to everyone that shows up to watch me.

No comments: