16 November 2008

Happy birthday to Granddad






I have been out of the loop for a little while, as this blog has been closed in Turkey. The telecom authorities closed it as the blog was being used for showing Turkish football league games without the proper rights, so this also hit me.

After I did a lot of lobby work by talking to several politicians and people with influential I managed to get the blog opened again.

The main reason for this work was so that I could post a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my granddad in Denmark!!

Resently I have started to eat real food. Actually what has happened is that I am getting apple, pear and grapes, as juice. In the picture you can see me suck on a grape.

I am also using my voice more and more these days. I e.g. make sure that people know when I am hungry or want to sleep. It is really nice to be able to communicate properly, especially in the middle of the night if I suddenly wake up and want food.
There is talk about getting what you want from other people, which is really to be able to sell your idea to them. I am considering to be a sales person when I grow up as I am able to sell my idea to my parents everytime I open my mouth.

No comments: