04 November 2008

Autumn


Lately it has gotten colder in Istanbul. So my nose has been blocked and the noise level has increased at night in the bedroom. This has meant that I will be expelled from my parents' bedroom by the end of the week and have to sleep in my own bed.

This is of course a large step in my growing up in line with moving out of my parents' house and getting married, at least according to my mum.

I am thinking that instead of moving to the bedroom my running/blocked nose, due to the wet weather, could be fixed by moving to Denmark, as surely this most be a warmer and less wet place. At least is was when we went there for my aunt's wedding.

New things that I have started to lately include holding on to things, screaming out of joy, laughing and general conversation.

No comments: