11 March 2010

Name - Finally



Oh, I have realized that I never told you my name. My parents thought a lot and stared at my face for a long time to figure out what my name should be and finally 20 days after I am born they have decided my name.
(Loooong time for for Turkish standards, fairly quick according to Danish!!!)

My name is Kaan Tobias Troelsen.

So there it is for all of you who thinks that it should have been there a long time ago. Please no more calling me with words like baby, bebek, adam...etc


This new technology is fantastic. I am sleeping but with my brain waves I am able to write this and transfer the pictures. We have come a long way from Pacman and Commodore 64.

Today is actually my 1 month birthday, so happy birthday to me. I celebrated it by sleeping, eating and screaming because I could not relieve myself.

My sister seem to be around all the time. She kisses me and all, but somehow I fell that she is not really all that happy about sharing this place with me. I hope that one day we can come to an understanding. If this is not possible I need to grow fast, so that I can be bigger than her.


As you can see I had some visitors. My mum's cousins and her husband. It is nice when people come and visit me, not that it makes a great deal of difference to me right away, but my mum eats cake or sweets and an hour or two later I get it.

No comments: