01 September 2008

First wedding




On 23 August I went to my first wedding. Begum and Alper got married, my parents hoped that I would sleep during the party so they can enjoy it but I had another idea as I mainly went there to start getting inspiration for the time when it is my turn, so I was awake and looking around carefully as you can see in the picture. Somehow my parents weren't comfortable with it so we ended up leaving around 10pm.


Still, I got some ideas from their wedding. Of course I expect my future husband to pay for any idea and inspiration that I am getting from now until that day. I have therefore also decided to go to my aunt's wedding in Denmark in September, if the Danish bureaucracy is able to provide my passport on time.


I also got to wear my new dress, which was nice to try.

No comments: